Thursday, February 5, 2009

Anthropology Sweater

$5...yup, that's all this sweater cost me to make...and only a few hours of my time. Found this pattern on Ravelry based on an Anthropology sweater. You can knit the sleeves and length as long as you like. I made it according to the original pattern. Do you like the broach? It's one of Madison's hair clips!!!

This one is for my mom.(a reknit from the Christmas sweater that was a bomb) It was made from Baby Alpaca wool and is ever so soft. Because of the yarn quality, it wears so much nicer than the cheaper version above. The broach is from my Great Aunt Velma. When my grandma knew I was making these sweaters she had me look through her jewelry. Merry Christmas, Mom!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I loooove this...do you think even a clumsy knitter like me could make it?