Thursday, April 3, 2008

Don't look...I'm naked!!!!


A naked teapot?!? Well I can fix that. I'm working on a felted tea-cozy. I've never felted before. Now that I'm almost halfway done with it I realized I could have sewn it quicker with wool than actually knitting it but oh well!! The pattern is from Knitty. I'll post the link when it's finished. I love to drink tea. I make a cup, sometimes a pot, every afternoon when I start to feel sleepy. It's usually around the time the kids get home from school and we sit down together at the table for homework. Madison likes it too and will offer to make it for me!!! (she drinks decaf ) Kyle wants to like it, we make him some, but he just can't seem to like the taste.
I have a few sewing projects I'm working on and will finish today. I posted my curtains and bibs on the Bend the Rules Sewing Flickr group. Check it out if you get a chance. There are so many crafty people out there!!!

No comments: