Friday, September 26, 2008

The Praire Girl's Guide to Life

Here's my Death Hat that killed me in The Hat Attack!!! I love it!!

So I found a reference to this book on one of the blogs I read. "The Prairie Girl's Guide to Life"(how to sew a sampler quilt and 49 other pioneer projects for the modern girl) The author, Jennifer Worick, is a huge fan of Laura Ingalls Wilder. It is full of crafts, cooking and home remedies from simpler times. I knew I loved this book when I read, "I knit during American Idol and design jewelry while watching Project Runway". I thought, "me too"!! (although I don't do the jewelry thing). Anyways, cute book-check it out!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I've had that book on my amazon widh list for-ev-er! I may have to borrow it ;)

Jennifer Worick said...

I'm so glad you're liking my book! A Prairie Girl's Guide to Gift-Giving is in the works for next fall. Meanwhile, check out my blog at jenniferworick.blogspot.com or my website at jenniferworick.com. Thanks!