Friday, September 12, 2008

Little bit more of these...

This was a zipper pouch I made for my mom. Once again from Bend-the-Rules-Sewing! I'm excited to make a few skirts next. I have the fabric and measurements, now I just need to sit down and make the pattern and start sewing. Did I say sit down? That's all I've been doing the past 2 weeks. Nasty sinus and ear infections have really knocked me down a notch or two.
I've been wearing sleep masks for years, being a night shift nurse. I have a black silky one that I got free with our luggage or something. When we go camping I wear one so I can sleep past 5:30 a.m!! I just use my black mask as a pattern and made these. They're reversible and I put a dark grey cotton in between to help block out the light. (remember my foxy grey camping sweats , Lori-that's what I used!) Now Kyle wears the black mask and Madison and mama get the pretty floral ones! Now we're all sleepin til 9a.m.!!



No comments: