Monday, June 2, 2008

Could You, Would You?



We got Madison this book for her birthday. (a book to tickle your imagination) It's a great book for cute little conversations. We layed in her bed tonight and she read it to us and would ask, " If you had a secret room, what would you put in it?"


madison--"I guess my books, webkinz and a refrigerator for snacks"




If you could keep one possession your whole life what would it be?




madison--" The heart necklace from daddy" (I'm not making this up-she really said that!!)







We had a great weekend. It started with my 40th birthday celebration, thanks to all my family and friends for coming out "into the wind". It was alot of fun!!

Saturday was "the best day of my whole life" according to Kyle as we planted flowers in the rain!!

Sunday I sewed for a bit and then we worked in the yard, sat by the pool and then cooked our dinner over the bonfire--corn, pizza and roasted marshmallows. Kyle was so tired, he started to fall asleep on the swing!!! a good day...


No comments: