Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Etsy Love










I LOVE ETSY..I LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!! Etsy is a site where you can buy/ sell all handmade goods. I've only purchased a few things so far but I have many many things I'm "watching". They have jewelry, clothes, housewares, fabric, yarn..everything. Here's what I've purchased so far. The sweater is from Bernies Girl-she takes vintage sweaters, takes them apart and pieces them together with different sweaters. The shirt is from Sweet Charlotte, she custom made this for me, I just sent her my measurements. The scarf is from East Haven, hand painted cashmere from Singapore. So go take a look..it's addicting!!!





Congratulations to my sister-in-law, Amanda (made in a tree house). She was featured on the Craft ( april 3 ) blog for her contributions to the Columbus City Sampler. She was also in the Dispatch on monday in the Arts section!!!!! Zombie's Rock!!!!





No comments: