Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bend the Rules Sewing Swap

I am entering my first craft swap. It is the first of 3 from bend the rules sewing swap.
The project is for the pleated bag. You must register by March 31 and you can give your favorite colors, prints etc or what you dislike. You are given a swapping partner and all her info and you send her a bag by May 1. It will be fun to see what I get in return. Actually it will be more fun to see how the one I make turns out, because this is definately the hardest project so far for me!!

At the end you post the final product on the flickr Bend the Rules page.

I tried to get the button at the side of this page to work-but I guess I'm doing something wrong so you can click on the link above for more info.

We went to the Columbus Metropolitan Library today and spent a few hours reading and wandering. We are interesting in at-home science experiments right now so we stocked up for that as well. Kyle found a few comic books and I found some new Martha inspiration!!!

No comments: